Here is a very limited edition model in which PRS re-created an instrument that was first produced in the original shop in the earliest years. The artist grade top is beautifully figured African mahogany (Sapele) with mahogany back and neck. It has special inlays, birds on the fingerboard, along with a dragon inlay on the bottom front of the guitar. it is unplayed. Some finishwear and the tremolo arm is gone, but overall a great guitar. Comes in original case.
Specifications are below.
- Mahogany body with Artist grade Sapele Top
- Deeper top & horn carve
- Small Pre-factory Dragon inlaid on top of body in Green Ripple & Paua
- 24.5" scale length mahogany 24-fret neck with rosewood fretboard
- 11.5" radius
- Santana II neck carve
- Green heart abalone bird inlays
- Sapele veneer on headstock
- Small Original Green heart abalone Eagle on veneer
- PRS tremolo (non-plated)
- Phase II mini tuners w/ large nickel buttons
- Brazilian rosewood truss rod cover w/ green heart abalone OM symbol
- Santana II switching
- HFS treble and RP bass pickup with zebra bobbins