Please follow rjvguitars on facebook and Instagram for daily updates on new arrivals!
Here is a good condition ZV, just some light wear on the back.
From his early work with Ozzy Osbourne, to his seminal playing with Black Label Society, to his distinctive solo outings, Zakk Wylde has distinguished himself as one of the most fiery and furious lead players in all of rock. Now the Gibson Custom Shop has released a new Inspired By model that’s as scorching and vicious as its namesake’s chops: a limited run of only 50 guitars.
Blending classic Gibson touches with all the tools required to crank out the fiercest forms of contemporary rock, this could be the ultimate weapon for axemeisters looking to hack out anything from metal to grunge to the most eviscerating shred styles. Appearing like some rebel offspring of two of the most radical body shapes in rock history — the and the Gibson — the Zakk Wylde ZV Buzzsaw carries everything a player needs to get the job done: dual EMG 81 & 85 active humbucking pickups in the bridge and neck positions yield a sizzling output with unprecedented fidelity, dual Volume controls and a master Tone provide easy balancing of your individual voice, and a Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and V tailpiece with through-body stringing give enhanced sustain and resonance, along with easy intonation. These no-hold-barred appointments are partnered by a heavy, aggressive look, too. The solid-mahogany body is finished in ebony with an orange “buzzsaw” graphic, while the glued-in three-piece maple neck carries a 22-fret ebony fingerboard with Custom-grade pearl block inlays and Les Paul Custom-styled headstock veneer.
Full specs include:
Solid mahogany body
- Ebony finish with orange buzzsaw motif, ebony back finish
- Body dimensions of 19" (wide) x 24 1/2" (long) x 1 5/8" (thick)
- Black hardware
- V-shaped tail plate with Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge
- 24 3/4" scale three-piece maple neck with rounded profile and plain oiled finish
- Single-bound ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlays
- 22 jumbo frets
- 1 11/16" nut width
- Les Paul Custom headstock shape and veneer
- Black Grover kidney button tuners
- EMG 81 & EMG 85 active pickups
- Two Volume controls, single Tone, three-way switch
- Pure nickel-wound Gibson Vintage Reissue .010 strings